***ALL MUST ATTACH UPDATED DETAILED CV IN WORD FORMATJob Purpose: - To accomplish the company objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes to add value and improve an organization’s operations.1.
Account Opening: -· Authorized to create employee accounts and provisions, expenses ledgers, in ERP with authorization from Line Manager.2.
Transaction Posting: -· Posting all type of Provisions and accruals related to Group.
· Posting Payroll entries as per Direct and Indirect cost wise· Posting all type of collection from Customer· Posting all transaction related to supplier· Posting delivery note, GRN, Invoice, etc related to Store and procurement.
· Completing full accounting upto finalization with Accounting Manager3.
Process & Verification: -· Bank reconciliations· Dealing with Bank to open/close and maintain the bank facilities.
· Payroll distribution, processing, verification and analysis· Bank payment process and get approved from authorized person.
· Processing marketing expenses related to doctor· Related party balance confirmation· Petty cash verification as per SOP· Employee business expense verification· Identifying requirement and proposing SOPs to amend.
· Work to improve internal control system to get best process for group.
· Controlling store physically and through ERP system· Clearing goods from customer with clearing agent support.
· Preparing and verifying all related document of procurement.
· Controlling and maintain all Administration work.4.
Reporting & Analysis: -· Cash Position Report· Monthly Collections report· AR aging and analysis report· Bank reconciliation report· Analysis report on sales, Payroll, petty cash, etc.
· Sales person wise, product wise, location wise report· Monthly Profit and loss and Balance sheet with comparison and variance.5.
Any assignment given on Adhoc basis from CFO, Group Financial Controller on mutually agreed to complete on specific deadline.
Job Types: Full-time, PermanentSalary: KD400.000 - KD450.000 per monthExperience:Purchase Officer: 2 years (Required)Work Remotely:No
Please enter your email to receive a job alert when similar jobs are available. You can cancel job alerts at any time!