Preferred Industry: Fintech, PSP, Merchant Acquisition
To build up our business by identifying new business prospects and selling product
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
2. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
3. Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
4. act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
5. Represent your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
6. Identify new markets and business opportunities
7. Record sales and send copies to the sales office
8. review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
9. Prepare sales report
10. Prepare business plan for assigned country
11. Participating in sales team meetings.
12. Provide customers with quotations
13. Visit potential customers for new business
14. Assist customers and support for the product related issues
15. Maintain solid sales pipeline
16. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 3-4 years of experience in sales.
System skills required:
1. Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practice.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Negotiating & Influence
Presenting & communicating information
Innovation & Creativity
Execution ExcellenceTechnical Competencies: 1. Manage Processes 2. Market Knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: KD250.000 - KD500.000 per month
What is your current location?
Sales: 2 years (Required)
Fintech OR PSP OR Merchant Acquisition: 1 year (Required)
Please enter your email to receive a job alert when similar jobs are available. You can cancel job alerts at any time!